Media planting / seedling seed:
50% soil + 50% manure (which is colored black)
mix it all so a flat and is usually provided in the pots / poly bags for nursery seed.
- before planting, the seeds should be soaked in water for about 1 hour.
- The best planting time is around 16:00.
- 1 hole can go for 1-2 seed, seed spacing 5-8cm depending on the seeds size,
- planting depth for seeds 1-3cm depending on the seeds size as well.
- watering every day, 1 time enough to germinate about 1 week to sunflower, after that moderation (large plants require more water and sunlight)
- removal (change planting media) of plants from the nursery into another pot / soil after the plant height reached 15-20cm
Thus short tips from us. wish you Luck!